We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure.
Kampala – Uganda, with frequent travels across the country.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, poles, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and blackouts and repair appliances.
- Other as will be stipulated in the Job contract.
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Certificate, Diploma from a relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician.
- Valid license to practice profession
- Ability to use electrical and hand tools.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical/health condition and flexibility to work at heights and so forth.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com.
29th November 2019