A Human resources Officer with 2 years of practical experience is urgently needed. He or She should be willing to work for a gross pay of 500,000/=. Read below for Job details.
Bombo – Uganda
- Recruiting, training and developing staff.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Other responsibilities as will be specified in the Job TORs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related.
- 2 years of practical experience.
- Computer literate and Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint skills.
- Interpersonal and Organizational skills.
- Team work.
- Effective financial and law awareness.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8th November 2019.