A Driver with motor vehicle mechanic experience and defensive driving skills is needed.
Kampala – Uganda
- Safely transporting of company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Valid UCE, UACE, diploma or bachelor’s academic documents.
- Valid driver’s license (permit).
- Sound knowledge of road health and safety.
- Clean driving record.
- Defensive driving skills.
- Motor vehicle mechanics.
- GPS utilization and map reading skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10th November 2019.