We are hiring an Electrical and Mechanical Engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestically electrical systems.
Kampala – Uganda
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical or mechanical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, technicians and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Maintaining and modifying mechanical or electrical equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Providing technical advice, undertaking relevant research and writing reports and documentation.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical and mechanical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Others as will be specified by client.
- Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering from an accredited school.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com
Open throughout 2019