We are hiring a Chief News Editor for our Client who is a Christian Radio Station. He or She will be required to monitor the tasks done the Team and educate them on how to handle the work more efficiently for great productivity.
Kampala – Uganda
- Editing Content: The editor in chief will review all content for accuracy.
- Setting Editorial Guidelines: The editor in chief will determine editorial guidelines and tone of voice for the brand, ensuring that all content produced falls in line with this style.
- Representing the Publication: An editor in chief will act as the publication’s representative at social functions or industry events.
- Hiring Editorial Staff Members: The editor in chief will be partly responsible for hiring assistant editors.
- Others as will be specified by our client.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in mass communication/ Journalism.
- Post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage.
- 4 years of experience in media house management.
- Must be a Catholic.
- Writing and creativity skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and Good judgment
- Conversant on modern online use of media
How to Apply
If you meet those requirements send your (1). Application, (2). Resume, (3). Supporting documents and (4). Recommendation letter from your local priest to email@example.com. Email subject should be Chief News Editor.
30th October 2019